• Back to website
  • What’s New Wednesday? Hint: Gumdrops… ~ indobay, inc.

    10.13.2010

    What’s New Wednesday? Hint: Gumdrops…

    spicedrops2

    Well, not really gumdrops but certainly inspired by these little sweet lovelies!

    If you remember, a few weeks ago I was searching for a name for my newest mini magnets. Those of you that participated in helping me name them were so sweet and came up with some awesome prospects like:

    happy dots”

    magnamellows”

    dottie mags”

    After seriously agonizing over the name, I decided to go with…

    {DRUM ROLL PLEASE}

    happy dots

    Many thanks to the sweet designer of Madgem Designs for coming up with the name! My original names were “color drops” or “color pops” which I liked and may use some other time. But, as soon as I saw the word “happy” I was sold!

    So I’d like to formally introduce you to What’s New This Wednesday…

    colorpops2

     colorpops4

    colorpops5 

    Happy Dots can be found here!

    live SIMPLY, live LOVELY!

    1 comment:

    1. Dearest sweet Tania, so happy to have found you today! Your creations and space here are so inspiring. :) I love these cuties and i am loving the name too! Indeed these are "happy dots". Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...