• Back to website
  • live SIMPLY, live LOVELY with All the Luck in the World… ~ indobay, inc.

    10.12.2010

    live SIMPLY, live LOVELY with All the Luck in the World…

    alltheluck2 {handprinted & embroidered pillow}

    Recently I posted about the value of products that just make someone or yourself happy. I like to think that there really is genuine value in creating such items that bring you joy and make you smile.

    alltheluck3a {good luck charms}

    All the Luck in the World is that shop for me! Jane is a graphic designer from the Netherlands who creates the most charming recycled and “restyled” items that are so lovely you can’t help but smile when you look at them!

    alltheluck1 {positive wall decoration}

    You will often find the plus sign (+) in her work as a sign of positivity. How happy & fantastic is that!! I found Jane over at Poppytalk and was smitten by her creations immediately. So much so, that I instantly knew I had to contact her right away and ask if I could share her work with you all on my blog.

    alltheluck4 {a Happy Showcase}

    Jane’s blog is just as charming. So when you find a few moments of quiet in your day, grab a beverage, kick your feet up and meander over here.

    live SIMPLY, live LOVELY & Enjoy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...