• Back to website
  • Happy Monday…I’m still here. ~ indobay, inc.

    4.11.2011

    Happy Monday…I’m still here.

    IMG_8137

    {image via A Slippery Maiden}

    Hi all! I hope your weekend was something to talk about…in a happy, good way! I had my sister in law visiting from California which is always fabulous!

    I didn’t want you all to think I’ve run off to some deserted island, although getting away for a few days sure sounds nice. I’ve been making, making and making for shop orders and for a local craft market which is this Sunday…yikes! Between us, I’m soooo not ready for the market. But,it’s not in my nature to throw in the towel when things get a little rough. Winking smile

    I’m hoping to have a few days to breathe again after this Sunday and I’ll be back to blogging and business as usual.

    ~live SIMPLY, live LOVELY~

     



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...