• Back to website
  • Happy Monday… ~ indobay, inc.

    3.28.2011

    Happy Monday…

    monday_frenchbydesign20

    Call me odd but I love Mondays. Mondays for me represent a new start, a clean slate and the beginning to what I’m always sure will be a great week. Also, my son and my Mr. head back to the office and school so I’m free to create with no interruptions. Nice!

    However, I found this picture over at one of my favorite blogs, French by Design and thought it was pretty darn funny. I do remember the days when I felt the same way. Fridays couldn’t come fast enough yet Mondays lurked so close by.

    This week my Monday and my week will be a bit different since my litte mr. is on Spring Break. I have a large order to fill for a brick and mortar, and am attempting to also get items made for the local Spring Market I will be a vendor at in just three weeks. Yikes…keep breathing Tania, keep breathing. Luckily Grandma will be scooping up my little guy tomorrow for a day of fun for him and a full on day of making for me.

    I wish you all a lovely start to what I hope will be a great week!

    ~live SIMPLY, live LOVELY~



    4 comments:

    1. Ha! Love that quote! I'm a fan of Mondays, too. I always find that I'm super-productive on Monday since I'm usually less so on Sunday. Happy day to you!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm super productive on Mondays as well. I also don't get to make much on the weekends. The weekends are usually my time to really focus on the family. However, come Mondays I am soooo itching to create! Have a great week!:)

      ReplyDelete
    3. my, if i looked like the girl in the picture I wouldn't care what day it was!
      liking your blog...fee x

      ReplyDelete
    4. That is hilarious Fee! So glad you came to visit. Hope to see you at indobay again. :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...