• Back to website
  • Hello Monday… ~ indobay, inc.

    2.28.2011

    Hello Monday…

    Hi all! I hope you had a lovely weekend. My weekend was full of Little League baseball, block-printing, planting a veggie garden (well, I must admit my Mr. did that), and my nephew’s 11th birthday party. In a nutshell, pretty darn nice!

    If you remember from this {post} I’m knee deep in preparing to send indobay products to a few shops in the U.S. However, I snuck away to one of my favorite inspiration sites to find images that inspire me to pause for a moment and take a deep breath…

    Isager-Pure-71

    Isager-Pure-91

    Isager-Pure-101

    There’s nothing like the purity of white and space to calm the soul.

    {all photos via Ditte Isager}

    live SIMPLY, live LOVELY



    2 comments:

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...