• Back to website
  • Tuesday’s Interior Love…Homes on Wheels ~ indobay, inc.

    1.25.2011

    Tuesday’s Interior Love…Homes on Wheels

    Rolling-Homes34Jane-Lidz-1979
    So these may not be the interiors that you are use to seeing here but as soon as I saw them I knew I had to share them with you. The images are from artist and photographer Jane Lidz’s book from 1979, Rolling Houses: Handmade Homes on Wheels. I just adore the nostalgic feel of the photos, and the idea of existing in such small quarters which in turn means living with what is most important.
    Rolling-Homes-Jane-Lidz-1979
    4305840485_61da1db8a4
    4305848945_21540c02f6
    4306586562_0cffdfd693e
                                                                                {images found here and here}
    Oh how I could see rolling along the road in this beauty of wood, glass & metal! Actually quite modern if you ask me. So any takers for a road trip? :)
    ~live SIMPLY, live LOVELY~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...