• Back to website
  • Simple, lovely holiday decorating with West elm ~ indobay, inc.

    9.29.2010

    Simple, lovely holiday decorating with West elm

    I’m always searching for ways to bring a “simple, lovely” lifestyle to my home. I recently found this video from West Elm with some brilliant, festive ways to add that touch of simple, lovely to your home during the holidays. The garland gift wrap is my favorite! What’s yours?

    click on picture to watch video

    westelm holiday ideas

    live SIMPLY, live LOVELY

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...