• Back to website
  • Homespun Chic Marketplace… ~ indobay, inc.

    8.11.2010

    Homespun Chic Marketplace…

    …was fabulous to say the least! Despite thunderstorms throughout the day that threatened to put a “damper” on our event, the local folks came out in full force to show support! Unfortunately, with every intent to take lots of photos, I took this many photos…ZERO! Luckily some other nice folks did…

    homespunchic2

    {My Table at the Homespun Chic Marketplace}

    homespunchic8edit

    {Local folks checking out the lovely goods}

    homespunchic4 homespunchic5 homespunchic6 homespunchic7

    {Pre-event mock set-up}

    homespunchic11

                         {A burlap pillow I could not resist buying from Autumn & Everything After}

    The event was such a success that there  are now plans for another one in the Springtime!

    Here is a link to the fantastic vendors that had some wonderful products and did an amazing job displaying their wares! I stole a few display ideas for next time…shhhhh. :)

    So all in all, a fun time was had, some money was made, and most importantly I became acquainted with some more wonderful talent and met super nice folks!

    ~create, love & inspire!~

    9 comments:

    1. Yay! Glad it went well. LOVE your new pillow!! And I really love the way you packaged your magnets with that bright green paper! They really stand out. ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. So happy it went well, your table looks beautiful. Love the natural tones with the wood.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Tania- those are great pictures of your table! Who took them for you?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks everyone for you kind comments! Jamie-the first photo was a picture I took off of the Facebook page from the event. The other photos I took at home when I was playing with how I would set up...I'm a bit geeky like that. ;)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Oh I am so jealous! I really wanted to go but it was the same weekend as Anime Festival Orlando, where I have been running the art show for the last 11 years! I couldn't really sneak out of that one... I am glad it was a success, so I look forward to the springtime event!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hi Kate...yes, yes please come to the Spring show! If you visit my blog I will be updating and posting as this event for spring draws nearer. Thanks for visiting! :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Everything looks so pretty!!!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hi Camila-Thank you so much! By the way, I love, love your blog. You feature the most wonderful artists! :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Your table looks great! I know how much work goes into a craft show, so I'm so happy to hear it went well for you. You have a good thing going on :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...