• Back to website
  • “Tag…You’re it!” Week 4 ~ indobay, inc.

    6.07.2010

    “Tag…You’re it!” Week 4

    averystorytile

    Nothing like an encore! a Very Story might look familiar to you. The work of Sarah is so wonderful that we just had to bring her back. ;) Jenny of Jenny N. Design tagged a Very Story once more and I’m so glad she did. It just gives me more opportunity to look at her lovely photos. I just can’t help but smile when I look at her images!

    So by now I’m sure you know how the game goes…a Very Story was tagged and now it was Sarah’s turn to tag someone else. Without giving away too much information, let’s just say Sarah’s pick is someone I know very, very well. Click here to find out.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...