• Back to website
  • “Tag…You’re it!” Week 3 ~ indobay, inc.

    6.04.2010

    “Tag…You’re it!” Week 3

    olivetagtile

     

    Natalie is the owner/designer behind Olive Manna who was tagged by Rachie’s Place earlier this week. If you have not visited Natalie’s shop I urge you to skip, run, jump, hop…whatever gets you there the quickest…to the shop. Natalie’s shop is always a feast for the eyes. She features the most wonderful, practical items but always just so cleverly packaged and designed. I’ve been a big  fan of Natalie’s work for some time now and so I was thrilled when she was tagged this week because this meant I also got to do a little bragging about her on the indobay blog!

    Hmm…I wonder who Natalie will be tagging? I’ll give you a hint. She creates from Austin, Texas & her style is functional, sophisticated & oh, so stylish. I want one of her designs in every style and color! Click here to find out.

    Watch for more tagging next week! Until then…

    ~create, love, & inspire~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...