• Back to website
  • “Tag…I’m it!” ~ indobay, inc.

    6.09.2010

    “Tag…I’m it!”

    So a few days ago I received word from Sarah from a Very Story that she had tagged ME! I was giddy like a school girl at the news. Then I read her post on Monday and was humbled and quite touched by her kind words. Now came the difficult part of choosing whom to tag out from a group of lovely, lovely talent. I chose…

    littlebirdiedesignetsytile 

    Little Birdie Design Studio caught my eye a few months ago when I spotted her designs on Paper ‘n Stitch. It was her gorgeous handmade knits that completely won me over. But what was so amazing  was what “ A little birdie”  told me. Tori is completely self-taught and has only been knitting for a year and a half! Being self-taught in my craft as well, I can so appreciate this dedication and passion to learn something new.

    Living in Florida I am sooo loving Tori’s Summer Yellow Lightweight Cowl. I live in tank tops during the summer months and this would be a perfect addition to dress up those tanks a bit.

    Tori not only designs knitted lovelies but is also a mom, photographer, graphic designer, and self-professed project addict!

    I could not end this post without mentioning the sweetest knits now available for our furry friends. My beagle would look so dapper in that hot pink doggie scarf!

    Little Birdie Design Studio…with pleasure,you’ve been tagged!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...