• Back to website
  • Parts and Labor… ~ indobay, inc.

    3.31.2010

    Parts and Labor…

    Parts_and_labor_poster_copy[1]

    …so “What’s New Wednesday” will be a wee bit different today as I won’t be adding anything new to the shop. However, I did want to share with you that I will be selling my goods at my first craft event. I was invited a couple of months ago to be a vendor at “Parts and Labor”, a local Handcrafters Event here in Orlando.

    I am very excited and quite nervous at the same time! As this is my first event I’m not really sure what to expect but it should be a lot of fun!

    Hope to see all you local folks at the event on April 11th! :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...