• Back to website
  • Spring & Whimsy... ~ indobay, inc.

    2.17.2010

    Spring & Whimsy...

    ...lino-cut now in shop. My last post about the lino-cut was meant to be posted a few days ago. Oh where, oh where does the time go. ;) Anyhow, I decided to post it anyway even though today I finally added the result of the lino cut into the shop...my new "Spring & Whimsy" cotton napkins.



    These have been printed in a bright Goldenrod yellow color. This color is pretty bright for me and quite the departure from my normal color palette but I really like it! It makes me long for warmer, Spring-like days. Yes, I live in Sunny Florida but it was 38 degrees this morning...Yikes!

    I hope you like it! You can check it out here.

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    -Tania :)

    2 comments:

    1. So bright and cheery!! I was surprised when I saw it because your palette is usually so calm, soft, cool and crisp! But this is bold, I like it! ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love the color and the print is so cute!

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...