• Back to website
  • New Block Print... ~ indobay, inc.

    2.17.2010

    New Block Print...

    ...this one I'm really excited about because I'm finally taking the leap and carving into linoleum. Up until now, I have been creating my block prints by carving into a soft rubber block. Such a pleasure to carve into because it's so soft. However, I'm finding the blocks aren't as sturdy as I would like. I found that out the hard way when one of my rubber blocks split in half...major bummer! So I thought that was a sign to move on. ;)

    So although carving into linoleum is much harder and takes much longer for me, I'm finding it quite satisfying and enjoyable! Here's my first attempt which I will be printing on napkins, tea towels, and journals. Be on the lookout! :)

    (Spring & Whimsy lino-cut)

    -Tania

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...