• Back to website
  • Matters of the heart... ~ indobay, inc.

    2.01.2010

    Matters of the heart...

    ... with quotes and notes. So with it being February 1, I've got some serious love on the brain. Yes, some can argue that Valentine's Day is a commercial holiday, blah, blah, blah. But I am a huge believer in love and a hopeless romantic! So, any excuse for me to spread a little more love is all right with me.

    (spanish love note by quotes and notes)

    (fabric flower brooch with poem by quotes and notes-How romantic!!)

    In celebration of all things love I thought I'd take this month to appreciate different artisans whose work I think conveys a beautiful sentiment in the most creative and loveliest of ways!

    (wood mini notepad by quotes and notes)

    I am a sucker for meaningful quotes, lyrics and simple expressions! quotes and notes is a wonderful shop I came across that definitely caught my eye. This shop shares my love of simple items that are beautiful yet functional. Of course let's not forget the quotes and lovely words she uses in her work! You can find more from quotes and notes here.

    xo,
    Tania :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...