• Back to website
  • Thefuzzymonkey... ~ indobay, inc.

    1.21.2010

    Thefuzzymonkey...

    ...no, no don't worry we did not get a new pet. With a rambunctious beagle, a gentle 13 year old lab, two cats and an energetic 8 year old little boy our house is all full to capacity. Recently I did make some room  for one sweet felted little heart bowl that just had to make its way to our home. I'm infatuated with all things felted these days. So when I came across this shop, thefuzzymonkey, I was thrilled. Her bowl is even more lovely in person. I can't wait to order something else!


    So now our home is graced with this darling bowl made of felt. Our heart stone finally has a cozy place to call home. :)







    1 comment:

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...