• Back to website
  • happy.lovely... ~ indobay, inc.

    1.13.2010

    happy.lovely...


    ...little ceramic piece...

    I was introduced to these wonderful ceramic ink pens by pebeo. I've always wanted to be able to easily draw my own designs on ceramic pieces and now I can! It truly was as easy as doodling on a piece of paper except it was on ceramic. Of course I got way ahead of myself and ordered different colors before seeing how the final result of this little piece turns out. I need to wait 24 hours and then bake in the oven for 30 mins.

    Wish me luck! :)

    2 comments:

    1. What a neat idea! I've never heard of these before.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Katie, the pens are so neat! And...it actually works. I have washed my little pitcher repeatedly to test and so far so good! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...