• Back to website
  • New love... ~ indobay, inc.

    11.05.2009

    New love...







    Ahhh, yes, that familiar feeling of butterflies in the belly, heart pounding wildly, at the mere thought of that special someone...or in my case, "something" special. (please don't tell my honey) ;)

    All kidding aside I am head over heels for these tiny wooden eggs. Left in their raw, unadorned state they are simply beautiful... rustic and modern at the same time. I think they are just fabulous!

    I added a pair to the shop last night. They are shown without any text or design. However, I couldn't stop thinking about what they might look like with some simple text. Nothing crazy, just a heartfelt, "xo" stamped in a soft dove grey. I loved how it turned out and must have stared at that little guy more times than I care to mention. ;)

    So, I think I am going to add one picture to the shop showing how precious the little eggs can look with some quiet, simple text stamped onto them.

    Of course, now my mind is racing with all the possible sentiments that can be stamped. Maybe the names of your child or children (your sweet, good eggs!) Stamped with your favorite words, like "bliss", "inspire", etc. A slightly quirky but charming wedding gift? One egg could be stamped with "I do..." and the other with the wedding date. Ok, someone please stop me now.

    Thank you for indulging me in my obsession. When you have a moment, please stop by indo bay and take a peek. I'd love to hear what you think.

    xo-

    tania



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...