• Back to website
  • eye candy... ~ indobay, inc.

    11.09.2009

    eye candy...












    found on Ink & Wit's blog, http://www.inkandwit.blogspot.com/. The beautiful photos are from bailey's home and garden. I have had the pleasure of owning one of Mark and Sally Bailey's books, simple home. It is a delight to read and I never tire of the calming photos and soothing words that describe their design philosophy and aesthetic. Until today I had no idea they had a website that showcased their brilliance! Bailey's philosophy is "repair, reuse, rethink". And they do so in the most fantastic way! Check out their website at http://www.baileyshomeandgarden.com/.

    2 comments:

    1. Love the new moleskine in your shop!! It's so exciting to watch your store grow with so many great items!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Tania! Sounds and looks right up my alley! I will definitely check out their website...thanks for sharing these lovely photos!! And thank you for your kind words on my blog this morning :)

      :) T

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...