• Back to website
  • Follow Your Bliss in 2011… ~ indobay, inc.

    1.05.2011

    Follow Your Bliss in 2011…

    followyourbliss

    {Follow Your Bliss Fine Art Photo by Irene Suchocki}

      HAPPY NEW YEAR & WELCOME 2011!

    I hope you all spent a lovely holiday! I know I did and actually took a couple of extra days to be with myself and reflect on the year ahead. Did you make any resolutions for 2011? This year I did not for no other reason than there wasn’t anything “new” that I wanted to resolve to accomplish. My goal is always pretty much the same which is to live a life that is authentic and that keeps me on the “path of happiness” and living the life I imagine for myself and for my family.

    For 2011 I wish you all the same.  May all the hopes & dreams you imagine become your reality!

    ~live SIMPLY, live LOVELY~

     

    4 comments:

    1. happy new year pretty lady ... sounds like a wonderful few days. I know i need to take a break at some point just a matter of when! & no resolutions for me either ... no time this year.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2011!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Tania, your blog is so adorable! :-)
      Happy new year!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Laura, Melanie and Kristina thank you so much for your kind words!! Happy, happy 2011! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...