• Back to website
  • My new Canadian friend… ~ indobay, inc.

    12.15.2010

    My new Canadian friend…

    caribou-w-trees

    This sweet little caribou just arrived to my home and I couldn’t be happier!

    He is part of Paige Russell’s Muzo Collectibles. I am really coveting this adorable Polar Bear too…

    pbear-45-walnut

    and these Trio of Trees…

    the-woods-trio-set

    But for now, my new little friend is nestled sweetly among my crocheted snowmen. He makes me very happy.

    muzo

               live SIMPLY, live LOVELY

    2 comments:

    1. Thanks again for your order and sweet post Tania! I love seeing my little beast in his new habitat. He looks very happy!

      Very merry holidays to you and yours!!

      xo paige

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for stopping by to say hi Paige. Me and my new little beast are quite well! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...