• Back to website
  • Bloesem Gift Guide… ~ indobay, inc.

    10.26.2010

    Bloesem Gift Guide…

    untitled

    For those of you that may not be aware of Bloesem, it is my absolute FAVORITE BLOG ever! Every morning, after taking my son to school, I anxiously drive back home, pour another hot cup of coffee, turn my computer on and visit this fabulous source of everything lovely! Irene’s aesthetic and eye for design in so brilliant in my eyes.

    Well, Irene has put together a Gift Guide which I am so thrilled about! She has impeccable taste and I’ve just been so excited to see what goodies she has gathered. You can just imagine my elation to see my Vintage Inspired Modern Text Tea Towel included under kitchen gifts!! Thank you Irene!

    If you have a few moments, head on over here and see what goodies you can add to your wish list!

    live SIMPLY, live LOVELY!

     

    2 comments:

    1. Yay!! I take it you are home?! Hope your trip was great!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Katie-yep, I'm back and I had such a wonderful time! The wedding was spectacular! The ceremony took place over looking beautiful mountains. It definitely made me miss California but at the same time I am happy to be back home! Hope to see you soon! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...