• Back to website
  • Perfectly, imperfect…mb art studios ~ indobay, inc.

    9.01.2010

    Perfectly, imperfect…mb art studios

    mbartstudios9

    I adore a clean, simple “perfectly, imperfect” aesthetic. I recently came across this fantastic shop, mb art studios. mb art studios does such a lovely job of attaining this aesthetic with her hand-made ceramic creations in which she combines beauty, function & the written word…so charming!

    mbartstudiotile

    {mb art studio’s website}

    {blog}

    Create, love & inspire!

    2 comments:

    1. Hi Tania I'm so glad we're in a group together again. I love your work and think your very inspiring.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Kristy! Thank you so much for your kind words. Your comment really touched me and made my day! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...