• Back to website
  • It’s arrived! ~ indobay, inc.

    9.17.2010

    It’s arrived!

    newproduct1

    Oh how I wish I had something more interesting to show you than a narrow cardboard box but it’s what’s inside that I’m so excited about! What is inside holds the means for me to finally create something I’ve been thinking about for a long time. It was actually one of the original ideas that got me thinking about launching indobay inc. I wanted to design, and create this product for my own use, which in turn made me think about creating it for others as well. A whole lot of blah, blah, blah later, I did launch my shop but sadly never created this item…until now!

    Ok, so I haven’t actually created the item yet but I’ve got tons of ideas on how I would like it to look. At least that’s a start. So off to do what I always do when getting ready to design a new product:

    *imagine

    *sketch

    *imagine some more

    *sketch

    * tweak original design

    *sketch

    *more tweaking

    *kick myself in the *%! to just GET STARTED!!!

    Hope to have something to show you very soon. Wish me a little luck please. :)

    ~create, love & inspire!~

     

    2 comments:

    1. Wishing you LOTS of luck!! I can't wait to find out what it is!!!!!
      What a tease! ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Katie-I've waited way to long to get this made. It's actually pretty functional and not anything new. I've seen lots of them online but not any in my aesthetic. So I thought to myself, why not take an old idea but with the indobay aesthetic. I painted one today and I think I like it! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...