• Back to website
  • Top Ten Tips for Better Product Photography ~ indobay, inc.

    6.21.2010

    Top Ten Tips for Better Product Photography

    I was trying to figure out the ISO feature on my camera and researching taking better product photos when I ran across this post today on Paper 'n Stitch.I thought these  were simple enough to implement right away & super important to know if you have an online shop.

    paper n stitch – Top Ten Tips for Better Product Photography - A daily dose of handmade, design, and style inspiration

    ~create, love & inspire!~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...