• Back to website
  • What’s New…Wednesday ~ indobay, inc.

    5.12.2010

    What’s New…Wednesday

    magnets8

    I kind of like the colorful, playful chaos that adorns  my fridge. I have anything from Ty’s original artwork, postcards of dental appointment reminders, pictures of our family & furry friends, & of course, our calendar of important events. Whoever thought of making the fridge magnetic is a genius in my book. Ok, so now here is where a bit of my slightly “ocd” personality comes in. I don’t mind the varied arrangement on my fridge but I like my magnets to be consistent. Go figure…sorry, I can’t  help it! ;)

    So in my search for strong but somewhat modern but sweet magnets, I decided to make my own. Check them out & come back here and tell me what you think.

    magnets11

    So do you have the always pristine and completely bare fridge, the middle of the road slightly cluttered fridge, or the "is there really a fridge under all that?” fridge. Can’t wait to hear!

    ~create, love & inspire!~

    2 comments:

    1. Love, love, love these! My fridge usually has one or two items (on the side, not the front). And I have a favorite magnet that says, "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sounds like your fridge looks a lot like mine! The magnets are beautiful - I love the little drawings on the sides.... so sweet!

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...