• Back to website
  • This week on What’s New Wednesday… ~ indobay, inc.

    5.26.2010

    This week on What’s New Wednesday…

    The Little House with the Yellow Door

    homeillustration13

    is a hand-drawing of a house.

    homeillustration3

    I love to doodle. I find myself jotting down images of homes in notebooks, on scraps of paper & in my head. I’m in love with the idea of home and creating the “perfect” home. The perfect home for me isn’t big nor is it very fancy. But what it is is a place to feel comforted in. It’s a place filled with the things & people that make memories and happy times. My own home is filled with my favorite boys (my son & my man) my dogs, cats, lots of laughter and of course, Swimmy the fish. It’s somewhat modern but with a playful feel to it. My home is constantly evolving and changing as the mood strikes me.

    This illustration was inspired by the idea of the perfect home to me…simple, festive, welcoming and always wrapped in love!

    enjoy!

    1 comment:

    1. love,love,love it!! You're right, the perfect home is much bigger than what's in it...more important who's in it :) miss you xoxoxo

      ReplyDelete

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...