• Back to website
  • It’s that time again… ~ indobay, inc.

    5.24.2010

    It’s that time again…

    Paper 'n Stitch Exhibit

    …for a new exhibition over at Paper ‘n Stitch. I always get somewhat giddy come this time. Paper ‘n Stitch never disappoints in curating the loveliest of shops. When you have a few moments definitely go and indulge in some eye candy. My mother’s birthday is right around the corner so I definitely have my eye on a few items already. Then there’s Father’s Day, and my nieces birthday in June…Oh boy, hate to chat and run but I’ve got some browsing to do.

    ~til later. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...