• Back to website
  • The Poppies... ~ indobay, inc.

    1.23.2010

    The Poppies...



    ...Oh my...just received word that my little shop was nominated for Favorite Handmade Housewares over at Poppytalk. Poppytalk is a wonderful venue for artists, crafters, and designers. I am so excited just to be a part of the amazing talent that is being nominated. Many of you may not be aware of who these folks are but believe me when I say I am humbled and honored to be in that mix of over the top talent and creativity! These are the folks that inspire me every single day!! So if you wouldn't mind, vote for me here:

    http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/2010/01/poppies-vote-no-6-favourite-handmade.html

    with much appreciation & gratitude-
    Tania :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...