• Back to website
  • Friday Find... ~ indobay, inc.

    12.04.2009

    Friday Find...





    ...and oh so sweet! I just came across this wonderful little shop on etsy. Fairyfolk was featured as one of the editor's favorites and I can see why. She has created charming acorns, mice and fairies using felt and other eco-friendly materials. Fairyfolk believes in encouraging children's play through tactile toys made of natural materials which inspired these precious little creations. I hope you will find time to check out her site. I've got my eye on the little acorn ornaments...too cute!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...