• Back to website
  • a bit of holiday has come to indo bay... ~ indobay, inc.

    11.17.2009

    a bit of holiday has come to indo bay...

    so lately I have been inspired by the idea of a "natural" Noel and Hannukkah, (we are a dual religion family ;). I am dreaming of a holiday that is hand-made, full of warmth, serene, infused with yummy whites, natural linens, well-worn textures, well-loved vintage ornamants, the sweet smell of cookies... all things simple, modern with a touch of vintage and of course, lovely!


    I just added these linen ornaments to the shop which is my nod to what I have been dreaming about. What are you dreaming about for this holiday season?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...