• Back to website
  • The Greatness of Children ~ indobay, inc.

    10.30.2009

    The Greatness of Children











    I am always amazed at the creativity and imaginations of children when left to use whatever is around them to create something fun to do. My son and a couple of his friends have been outside for hours setting up a lizard adoption center. They created a desk for Lizard Adoption Central using old pieces of fencing, a bucket and whatever else they could find. Then they gathered lizards that looked like they may want a new family. I am now watching them from my studio window as they try and get these lizards adopted. Any takers...:)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say so feel free to write as little or as much as you'd like!

    Wishing you an inspired day!

    Tania :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...